Ecology Development Program
This program aims to start developing the ecology around the village so that herbs, animal husbandry and water quality gets improved.
The village already hosts the 120 acre food forest plantation program going on by Sandeep Saxena, Big India farms private limited, and Aranyaani Natural Foods private limited. Hence there are seed/plant resources readily available to support such a program.
The next step at the end of the program shall be to harness the grown plants in a sustainable way for revenue generation.
- Instructors’ honorarium (4 sessions in an year) for awareness/ technical sessions about plants and ecology: Rs. 20,000/-
- Plant, tool costs: Rs. 2,00,000/- (most of the seeds, etc shall be given by Aranyaani free of charge)
- Central management costs: Rs. 20,000/- per annum
- Labor will be volunteered by villagers themselves.
- Facilities : Developed and shared by Village community/ Aranyaani
- Total saplings to be planted or equivalent: 2,00,000
- Peak activity period: July to August
- TOTAL COMMITMENT per annum: Rs. 2,40,000/- (Approx USD 3400)
- EXPECTED TIME FOR SELF SUSTAINABILE Program is 3 years