This program aims to bring “harness” traditional culture and bring it back to mainstream. The vision is to set up a running show that involves the tribal folklore, music and culture, and make it world class.
The amphitheatre in a natural set up shall be provided by Aranyaani.
Conditions for self sustainability: The artists shall have to sign contract with “Gramodaya Cultural Program” for programs with the following revenue sharing structure:
- 25% percent shall go to Gramodaya program, for self sustaining this activity.
- 25% shall go to Facility provider for regular up gradation
- 50% shall go to artists, as their income.
One such regular show generate enough resources for all programs.
Tie- Ups required: newspapers for promotion, Training academies.
- Instructors’ honorarium to develop one such show/activity: Rs. 1,00,000/- (artists to come from village)
- Instruments, tools, material costs: Rs. 1,00,000/-
- Central management costs: Rs. 50,000/- per annum
- Facility maintenance costs: Rs. 50,000/- per annum
- Facilities : Developed and shared by Village community/ Aranyaani
- TOTAL COMMITMENT per annum for first time: Rs. 3,00,000/- (Approx USD 4200)
- EXPECTED TIME FOR SELF SUSTAINABILE Program is 2 years