This program aims to bring “nurture and guide” sports talent in interested women and men in fields they have natural skills to reach the top, but have not got the adequate support.
For example: Athletics, Kabaddi, cricket, and football.
There is huge potential here to create success stories to inspire everyone around.
Conditions for self sustainability: The players shall have to sign career promotion and management contract with “Gramodaya Sports Program” for 20% percent fee sharing. One such talent can generate enough resources for all programs.
Tie- Ups required: Government Sports Academy/ Stadium, Bhopal, Company sponsorships, etc.
- On site multidisciplinary coach cost: Rs. 2,40,000/- per annum
- Instructors’ honorarium per activity/training basis: Rs. 20,000/-; Maximum four trainings per annum => Rs. 80,000/-
- Travel costs per student: Rs. 10,000/- per annum (maximum 20 talents) => Rs. 1,20,000/-
- Expendables, material costs per student: Rs. 5,000/- per annum (maximum 20 talents) => Rs. 60,000/-
- Central management costs: Rs. 1,00,000/- per annum
- Facility maintenance costs: Rs. 60,000/- per annum
- Facilities : Developed and shared by Village community/ Aranyaani
- TOTAL COMMITMENT per annum: Rs. 6,60,000/- (Approx USD 9200) (assuming no corporate sponsorship)
- MINIMUM COMMITMENT per annum: Rs. 4,00,000 (Approx USD 5600)
EXPECTED TIME FOR SELF SUSTAINABLE GROWTH IS 5 years